KERARGANIC'S FIBERPLASTY LIQUID MIRACLE MASK is a concentrated cuticle-repair liquid composition that transforms to cream in contact with water. The liquid state facilitates penetration in the crevices of the cuticle scale layers, while the cream state repairs, cements and seals the cuticle cells, smoothing out the surface of the hair fiber.
- Safflower seed oil, Citric acid, Antistatic quaternium-70, U.V. absorber benzyl salicylate.
WHAT’S DIFFERENT ABOUT IT:
- FORM-CHANGING TECHNOLOGY – changes into cream at contact with water.
WHAT IT SMELLS LIKE:
- Cherry blossom with a touch of citrus.
- Cuticle cementing mask
- Replenishes ceramides in cuticle cells
- Cements cuticle scales together, smoothing out surface of the fiber
- Enhances strength and elasticity ● Seals moist and nutrients within the fiber
- Restores the natural properties of the hair
- Imparts softness and brilliance
ALCOHOL, MYRISTYL ALCOHOL, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE,
QUATERNIUM-70, DIMETHICONE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CETRIMONIUM
CHLORIDE, PARFUM, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, CITRIC ACID, OCTADECYL
DI-T-BUTYL-4-HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, AQUA, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS SEED
OIL, BENZOTRIAZOLYL DODECYL P-CRESOL, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE,
IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BUTYLPHENYL
METHYLPROPIONAL, D-LIMONENE, HEXYL CYNNAMAL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL,
4.5 - 5.5
TWO WAYS TO USE IT:
OPTION 1: Prepare mask in advance. Pour 1oz* to 2oz* of water in a bowl and pour the content of the ampule. Mix well with a spatula or spoon. It will turn to cream. Then, after washing your hair, apply the cream thoroughly, massaging well. Put on a shower cap and let it sit for 5 minutes, then rinse. (*1oz if you have short or thin hair, 2oz if you have long or thick hair)
OPTION 2: Apply half of the ampule on your palm and spread it on your hair, massaging well. It will turn to cream. In case it is not enough, apply the other half and repeat the process. Put on a shower cap and let it sit for 5 minutes, then rinse.