KERARGANIC'S DO-IT-YOURSELF FORMALDEHYDE-FREE KERATIN TREATMENT INCLUDES:
STEP 1- PRE-TREATMENT SHAMPOO - 2OZ
STEP 2- ORGANIC KERATIN SYSTEM - 4OZ
STEP 3- POST TREATEMENT MASK - 2OZ
What KERARGANIC DO-IT-YOURSELF KERATIN TREATMENT will do to your hair
- Repair damages
- Reduce Volume
- Eliminate Frizz
- Reduce drying and styling time up to 2 to 4 months
Note: Depending on iron temperature and condition of color-treated hair, the treatment might change color 1 or 2 tones. Hair can be colored again 5 to 7 days after the treatment.
Step 1 - Pre-Treatment Shampoo
Water/Aqua, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate (and) Ammonium Laureth Sulfate (and) Cocamidopropyl Betaine (and) Cocamidopropyl Betaine (and) PEG-3 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil.
Step 2 - Organic Keratin System
Water/Aqua, Glyoxyloyl Carbocysteine (and) Glyoxyloyl Keratin Amino Acids, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Glycerin, Mineral Oil, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Silk Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan Oil) Oil, Polyquaternium-11, Phenyl Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Dimethiconol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Glutamine, Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin, EDTA, Colloidal Gold, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Amodimethicone (and) Glycerin (and) C11 - 15, Pareth-7 (and) Laureth-9 (and) Trideceth-12
Step 3 - Post-Treatment Mask
Water /Aqua, Cetrimonium chloride, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Cetyl
Alcohol, Emulsifying Wax NF, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Stearyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Hydrolyzed soy
protein, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed keratin, Panthenol, Argania Spinosa Kernel (argan) oil,
Behentrimonium chloride, Helianthus Annuus (sunower) seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis (green
tea)leaf extract, Decyl Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl glycerin,
Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, Amodimethicone, Glycerin, C11-15 Pareth-7, Laureth-9, Trideceth-12.
Pre-Shampoo: 6.5 - 7.5; Organic Keratin: 1 - 2; Post-Treatment Mask: 4.5 - 5.5
- Wash your hair with pre-treatment shampoo to remove residues and to open cuticles (2 to 3 times)
- Blow dry 90 to 100%
- Divide hair in 4 parts for easier application
- Shake bottle of Organic Keratin and pour half of the content in bowl
- Brush product on small portions of hair, from roots to ends, from nape upwards. Avoid brushing product on scalp.
- Use fine toothed comb to spread solution on hair strands
- Repeat process until entire hair has received the treatment
- After completion, put on a shower cap and let it act for about 20 minutes
- Then blow dry and brush up to 90 to 100%.
- Divide hair again in 4 parts for easier ironing. Iron small portions from roots to ends, from nape upwards. (see chart below for ironing process and temperatures)
- After ironing treatment is done. For additional shine, we recommend applying Kerarganic Argan Revitalizing Oil. FIRST WASH: First wash can be the same day or one or two days later. If same day, just rinse with water, then towel dry and apply mask. If one or two days later, you can shampoo lightly with Kerarganic Salt & Sulfate Free Keratin Shampoo Maintenance, then towel dry and apply mask.
- MASK APPLICATION: Apply mask to entire hair, then comb it to spread mask evenly. Put on a shower cap and let it sit for 15 minutes. Then blow dry and style as desired.
- POST TREATMENT CARE: For prolonged results, add KERARGANIC® POST-TREAMENT LINE to your hair care routine: Keratin Salt & Sulfate Free Shampoo, Keratin Post-Treatment Conditioner, Keratin Leave-In Conditioner, Keratin Deep Conditioning Mask, and Argan Revitalizing Oil.